Overall Job Definition
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration, efficient daily operations, and provision of full services by the branch, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security & safety following the Bank’s objectives and, rules & regulations in force.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Provides high-quality service in compliance with the established procedures of the Bank by identifying, analyzing, and handling the customer needs professionally to convert them into sales;
2. Approach new business clients and informs them with professionalism about the lending, deposit collections, and other banking products offered by U.B.A and explain the terms and conditions.
3. Develop the branch’s business regarding deposits, financings, cards and other products.
4. Responsible for the realization of the business targets.
5. Follow up the repayment of the financing portfolio, keeping contact with the clients and trying to maintain a good quality portfolio.
6. Determines, for every customer, the service package that would best suit the customer, focusing on the client’s profile and responding to daily problems.
7. Control the physical cash as per UBA’s internal procedure,” Banking Operation”.
8. Evaluates effectiveness of current policies and procedures;
9. Conducts performance evaluation for the staff under his/her supervision.
10. Supervises the Branch personnel, taking into consideration: honesty, objectivity and diligence in the performance of duties and responsibilities, punctuality, professional profile, efficiency, progress achievement, neat and tidy appearance, including formal dressing within working hours.
11. Analyze financing data and financial statements of the client to determine the degree of risk involved in extending financing and prepare the reports.
1. University Degree in Economy (Finance preferred);
2. More than 3 years’ experience in a similar position
– Knowledge of the business and banking market;
– Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
– Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Good command of spoken and written English;
– Very good computer skills.
All the interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter at the e-mail address email@example.com. Kindly note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for application is 24 September 2023.