General Assembly Meeting
To: All the respected Shareholders of United Bank of Albania
INVITATION FOR THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING OF UNITED BANK OF ALBANIA SHAREHOLDERS to be convened online via Webex
on June 28th 2020, at 10:30 a.m.
You are kindly invited to attend the General Assembly Meeting with the following:
- Approval of audited Financial Statements for the year 2019;
- Appointment of external auditor for the Bank’s accounts for the year 2020;
- Appointment of a new member of the Board of Directors;
- Approval on sale of shares from the shareholder Dallah Albaraka Holding Co.
- Report of the Shariah Advisor on bank’s activities for the year 2019;
- Re-assessment of bank’s administrators (BoD and AC Committee);
- Update of shareholders data.
- Other issues.
Your attendance in this meeting is very important. If you cannot attend, please issue a proxy for the person who will represent you in this Meeting. Your representative may not be an administrator or member of the Board of Directors, unless he is a shareholder himself. He should present the original proxy to the secretary of the meeting on the meeting day. Please confirm at your earliest convenience.
Shareholders representing at least 5 percent of the capital may request the management in writing, including via e-mail, not later than 8 days before the Assembly Meeting, for certain issues to be inserted on the Agenda. The request must contain the reasons, objectives and the matters the General Assembly should decide on.
Any question regarding the agenda asked by a shareholder in writing not later than eight days before the meeting, shall be answered by the administrators in writing.
Chief Executive Officer