Tirana, June 07, 2019
Ref. No.: 209/19
To: All the respected Shareholders of United Bank of Albania
INVITATION FOR THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS OF UNITED BANK OF ALBANIA TO BE CONVENED IN JEDDAH – KSA, at IDB – Head Quarters,
on Sunday, June 30th 2019, at 10:30 a.m.
You are kindly invited to attend the General Assembly Meeting with the following:
- Approval of audited Financial Statements for the year 2018;
- Appointment of external auditor of the Bank for the year 2019;
- Report of the BoD’s Chairman on bank’s activities for the year 2018;
- Report of the Shariah Advisor on bank’s activities for the year 2018;
- Evaluation of bank’s administrators (BoD and AC Committee);
- Mandate renewal of a member of the Board of Directors;
- Mandate renewal of members of the Audit Committee;
- Sale of shares from IDB: completion of shareholders preemptive rights and following process.Intent on sale of shares from other shareholders: Dallah Albaraka Holding Co, Dr. Hamed Mutabagani, etc.
- Other issues.
Your attendance in this meeting is very important. If you cannot attend, please issue a proxy for the person who will represent you. Your representative may not be an administrator or member of the Board of Directors, unless he is a shareholder himself. He should present the original proxy to the secretary of the meeting on the meeting day. Please confirm at your earliest convenience.
Shareholders representing at least 5 percent of the capital may request the management in writing, including via e-mail, not later than 8 days before the Assembly Meeting, for certain issues to be inserted on the Agenda. The request must contain the reasons, objectives and the matters the General Assembly should decide on.
Any question regarding the agenda asked by a shareholder in writing not later than eight days before the meeting, shall be answered by the administrators in writing.
Chief Executive Officer