Vacancy Application Form (Download)
United Bank of Albania offers a range of possibilities for career and a very comfortable working environment to all its employees.
- UNITED BANK OF ALBANIA is seeking to employ a qualified, energetic and responsible candidate to work in its Head Office TIRANA in the following position: INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER. For more information please click here.
In the framework of building Corporate Social Responsibility, since years UBA bank has established a tradition to implement Internship Opportunity for students. We aim to attract the students with the high academic accomplishments and who demonstrate extraordinary level of motivation, and interest to work in the banking industry.
We open our facilities to young graduates, so they can learn in practice how the banking business industry work, and help them to better prepare for the employment market.
We are available to every student coming from domestic and international universities, providing an internship placement during the year, according to their academic program.
Students can apply individually or through their university internship coordinators, by submitting the documents required and meeting the standards set by the bank.
Internship usually lasts one month, which is in compliance with university curricula. During this month, the students are informed with a general information on our Bank activity. During this phase, they simply have the opportunity to perceive and learn.
At the end of this phase, a recruitment possibility and process can be created for the vacancies that might arise.
WAY OF APPLICATION:
In case of application through the university, the list of students and their academic achievements is received.
CURRICULUM VITAE including:
- Cover letter;
- Record of marks;
- Reference from a lecturer/university teacher.
Our aim is to reach students with the following characteristics:
- University students following third or fourth academic year;
- Average of grades above 8;
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Very good team participant;
- Very good knowledge of English Language (other languages are preferred).
UBA Bank announces it’s job vacancies by using the following ways:
- Publication at UBA Bank official web site: http://www.uba.com.al;
- Publication at selected daily national newspapers and concerning web portals.
Application of Candidates
The interested candidate for the job vacancy announced by UBA Bank shall send the documents listed below:
- Detailed CV;
- Cover Letter;
- Latest Photo
- The Application Form signed (please download).
All the applications are sent by using the following ways:
1. Sending through e-mail to addresses shown as below:
2. Sending through mail at UBA's Headquarters in Tirana.
Screening of Applications
After pre-screening of all the applications, Human Resources Department prepares the preliminary list of the qualified candidates selected for the interview.
Depending on the position, the short listed candidates will undergo in one or two phases of interviews.
- 12-months labor contract including first 3-months probation period;
- training package aiming to deliver generic orientation information to the new employee;
- evaluation after probation period;
- 1 year-term labor contract with renovation right, upon successful completion of probation period.
START A NEW CAREER WITH UNITED BANK OF ALBANIA (UBA BANK)!
Looking for a new job? Come and join us!
Most of our positions are based at our Head Office in Tirana, although vacancies arise occasionally in our branches. UBA values diversity and welcomes applicants from all faiths.
As an ethical bank, we plan for the long term. We help our staff develop, gain new skills, fulfill their potential and live balanced lives. We work together as a team and value every one of our employees.
That's what makes UBA Bank such a desirable place to work.
We believe that the people we employ are our most important asset. UBA Bank is fully committed to providing equal opportunities by ensuring we have the best people to meet our business objectives, based on skills and abilities.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
UNITED BANK OF ALBANIA
TIRANA HEAD QUARTER
Address: "Rruga Dritan Hoxha", Nd. 11, H. 3,
Njesia Bashkiake Nr. 7
Tirana, 1023, Albania
Tel: +355 4454 8888