Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Carry out the duty in compliance with U.B.A. Regulations & Procedures as well as with the Albanian legal framework.
2. Exercise honesty, objectivity, and diligence in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
3. Be prudent in the use of information acquired in the course of her/his duties. He shall not use the confidential information for any personal gain nor in any manner, which would be contrary to the Law or detrimental to the welfare of the Bank.
4. Demonstrate loyalty in all matters pertaining to the affairs of the Bank.
5. Should not knowingly engage in illicit or unethical acts or activities.
6. Engaging in projects related to the development of new products and their implementation.
7. Engaging in the Loan Origination Project in terms of customer experience.
8. Preparation and updating of procedures, workflow, and processes of products for Retail portfolio.
9. Being constantly up-to-date about competitors’ retail products and offers and preparing a market competition.
10. Monitoring of the performance of retail products provide reports.
11. Revise Retail Products conditions and descriptions for the new UBA Web.
12. Follow up on daily applications in retail lending.
13. Coordinate and monitor credit applications from branches up to the final disbursement.
14. Monitor the realization of retail KPIs and yearly objectives.
1. University Degree in Economy field.
2. At least 4 years of experience in the banking system.
3. Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to deal with customers.
4. Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to work in a team.
6. Good command of spoken and written English.
7. Very good computer skills.
The interested candidates should present the detailed Curriculum Vitae to the Human Resources Department (hr.uba.com.al) before May 29, 2023. Only the candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted for the interview.