Overall Job Definition
Customer Service representatives help clients with complaints and questions, give clients information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their struggling issues, they are always seen as having a role in sales. They are the front-line support for clients and they ensure that clients are satisfied with products, services, and features.
1. Exercise honesty, objectivity, and diligence in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
2. Responsible for comprehensive, prompt, and efficient communication with clients.
3. Fulfill with eagerness the clientele requirements, avoiding anything that would lead to reasonable complaints.
4. Informs with professionalism the Bank’s clientele about the U.B.A. range of products including payments, deposits, financings, cards, cheques, etc.
5. Assist the customer in filling in the applications for UBA products.
6. Records carefully the customer’s data in the system and keeps them updated and valid at all times.
7. Monitors client’s activity and reports as per AML/CFT requirements.
8. Responsible for the correct fulfillment of application forms and completion of files as per product requirements and providing them to the back-office controller/supervisor for a final check.
9. Executes all transaction entry inputs in the core banking system.
10. Prepares the retail financing proposal with the financial analysis and cross-checks and investigates the customer’s information.
11. Submits the financing files to the Branch Manager/ Agency Supervisor (with all needed documentation) for further proceedings in Head Office.
12. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of documentation of the files.
13. Responsible for the accurate and efficient performance of customer transactions.
14. Complies with applicable legal framework.
15. At the end of each day, arrange the file for every customer, physical and electronic (scanned files), with all the documents required under the respective regulations.
16. Once the client’s file is complete, submit the physical file to the back-office controller/supervisor and save the electronic file in the respective network location.
17. Executes and complies with all operative orders from the management and supervisor.
1. University Degree (preferably in Economy).
2. Be eager for further knowledge and experience through seminars or educational programs.
3. Good skills in written and oral communication.
4. Ability to communicate with people. Able to work in a team.
5. Very good knowledge of spoken & written English.
6. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Office programs.
7. Able to work independently, organized, detail-oriented, and capable of taking over responsibility.
The interested candidates should present the detailed Curriculum Vitae to the Human Resources Department before April 5, 2023. Only the candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted for the interview.