1. Carry out the duty in compliance with U.B.A. Regulations & Procedures and with the Albanian legal framework.
2. Exercise honesty, objectivity and diligence in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
3. Be prudent in the use of information acquired in the course of her/his duties. She/he shall not use the confidential information for any personal gain nor in any manner, which would be contrary to the law or detrimental to the welfare of the Bank.
4. Responsible for comprehensive, prompt and efficient communication with clients.
5. Fulfill with eagerness the clientele requirements, avoiding anything that would lead to reasonable complain.
6. Substitutes the colleagues in case of absence, in conformity with bank’s rules.
1. Informs with professionalism the Bank’s clientele about the U.B.A. range of products including payments, deposits, financings, cards, cheques, etc.
2. Collects all the documents required for clients’ as per the rules of “Know Your Customer”, retail financings U.B.A., cards, etc. as per internal requirements.
3. Assist the customer in filling in the applications.
4. Records carefully the customer’s data in the system and keeps them updated and valid at all times.
5. Monitors client’s activity and reports as per AML/CFT requirements.
6. Responsible for correct fulfillment of application forms and completion of files as per product requirements and providing it to the back office controller/supervisor for final check.
7. Executes all the transactions entry inputs in the core banking system.
8. Prepares the retail financing proposal with the financial analysis and cross checks and investigates the customer’s information.
9. Submits the financing files to the Branch Manager (with all needed documentation) for further procedure in Head Office.
10. Responsible for completion and accuracy of documentation of the files.
11. Follows up the financing repayment for the retail clients.
12. Prepares daily and monthly reports as requested.
13. Performs any other work as per bank’s needs, regulations and as per instructions of the Branch Manager/Supervisor.
1. Responsible for the accurate and efficient performance of customer transactions.
2. Complies with applicable legal framework.
3. At the end of each day, arranges the file for every customer, physical and electronic (scanned files), with all the documents required under the respective regulations.
4. Once the client’s file is complete, submits the physical file to the back office controller/supervisor and saves the electronically file in the respective network location.
5. Does not leave unattended his/her personal PC station when logged-on in the program.
6. Keeps the desk always clean, as per clean desk procedure (no clients files or other confidential information over the desk).
7. Executes and complies with all operative orders from the management and supervisor.
1. University Degree (preferable in Economy).
2. Be eager for further knowledge and experience through seminars or educational programs.
3. Good skills in written and verbal communication.
4. Ability to communicate with people. Able to work in a team.
5. Very good knowledge of spoken & written English.
6. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Office programs.
7. Able to work independent, organized, careful attention to details, capable of taking over responsibility.
The Customer Service Officer executes and complies with the instructions, orders and shall report directly to the Branch Manager or Agency Supervisor on the activity and on any problem related with performance of duties.
The reporting must include, but not limited to, the following:
– Any discrepancy regarding daily transactions.
– Any problem with clientele.
– Any violation of the internal regulations.
– Informs in writing the Responsible Person about any suspicious customer or transaction (AML related, fraud, corruption, etc.).
All the interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter at the e-mail address [email protected]. Kindly note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for application is November 30, 2023.